HSD closed between 20 December 2020 and 10 January 2021.
No classes on campus. Online teaching only.
protective measures at HSD
For those sessions or examinations taking place on campus, all participants need to stick to the necessary protective and hygienic measures including:
- wearing a mask or similar to cover nose and mouth
- a maximum of 50 participants
- a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between all participants
- access control
- no queuing
- documentation of participants
- planned seating arrangements keeping the minimum distance between participants
- in laboratories: carefully planned procedures (e.g. markings on the ground to create ‘one-way’ walking paths)
- hygienic measures (see column on the right)
In case the minimum distance of 1.5 metres cannot be guaranteed and direct contact cannot be avoided, further measures need to be considered, such as:
- use of protective walls (e.g. acrylic glass shields between the participants’ workspaces)
- use of face shields
Masks and disinfectant
Wearing a mask or similar to cover nose and mouth is compulsory on the entire HSD campus, inside as well as outside the buildings, and also during class. You have to make sure
to bring your own mask, scarf or similar to be able to comply with current regulations.
We provide disinfectant dispensers at suitable locations, e.g. near the main entrances of our buildings, for regular hand disinfection. Cleaning intervals and general disinfection procedures are adjusted to suit the current situation.
Protect yourself and others