preparatory German language courses
The application deadline was 30.04.2023
HSD International Office offers free German courses to prepare students for their studies. These courses are intended to lead international students with and without refugee background who are willing to study to the level of C1.
The following preparatory language courses are expected to start on 01 June 2023:
1. preparatory language course A1 - B1
2. preparatory language course B1 - C1
Information about the programme:
- The scheduling of courses (morning or afternoon) can change monthly. The International Office cannot influence whether participants are assigned to a morning or afternoon course.
- Participation is only open to persons who have been living in Germany for less than 5 years at the date of application or who have previously participated in a "NRWege ins Studium" project.
- Participants musst take a placement test at the beginning of the courses to set their learning level
- An external language institute is contracted for the implementation of the courses.
You can apply with the following documents:
- the completed and signed application form
- a copy of your residence permit and Passport
- copies of your school leaving certificate and (if available) your university leaving certificates or grades overview,
- a copy of your highest German language certificate or a certificate of completion of your integration course (if available)